Tuesday, February 14, 2017

|Styled by Moi| Valentine's day dress from sammydress

"Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out."
 Jenn Proske


Hello everyone,
Happy valentine's day to you all. I hope your day will be full of love, joy and happiness. I want to take this time to speak with all my single ladies out there; don't be sad or depress because you are spending this day by yourself remember that you are single for a reason. God is patient. He knows why you haven't found the love of your life, so don't be upset just rejoice because your time is coming. Good things always come to those who wait.

Anyway, Today's outfit is a valentine's day inspired look. I want to start off by thanking Sammydress for sponsoring this outfit. They were kind enough to send me this beautiful dress. If you know me personally, you probably aware that red is my favorite color. I can wear red everyday, but I don't do it because I save this sensational color for important events. This dress is made with a thick & stretchy material. I am in love with this company, their shipping is fast and their clothes come at a low price. I hope you all check them out. 

Outfit Information:

Dress: Sammydress
Shoe: Amiclubwear

Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Shop Mermaid Prom Dresses, wedding evening dresses at Prom Dress Hut Long mermaid style formal dresses, trumpet cut dress and ball gowns in fishtail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop short and long Purple Prom Dresses at Prom Dress Hut. Floor-length purple formal dresses and short purple homecoming party dresses.

    ReplyDelete