Monday, September 11, 2017

|New Hair| Alicia Keys inspired Fulani Braids on natural hair

"Dipped in Chocolate,
Bronzed in Elegance,
Enameled with Grace,
Toasted with Beauty.
My Lord, She is a black women"
-Dr Yosef Ben-Jochannan




Hello everyone!
I hope you are all doing well. This blog post is about my new hair. This hair was inspired by Alicia Keys fulani braids. I used 2 1/2 packs of  expression hair color 1. My hair was braided by @Styled.byTia, if  you are in the Dallas area please pay her a visit. 
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post.

Hair/outfit nformations:
Hair: Expression Braiding hair
Color: 1
Beader: Amazon
Rubber Bands: Amazon
Dress: Shein
Sunglasses: nakaylas jewelry box 
Clothing : DressHead 

Xoxo,
Demondi

2 comments:

  1. Shop for silver prom dresses and silver sequin short prom dresses at Prom Girl. Halter dresses in silver and silver strapless prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plays a key role in removing the background of the photo. The editor needs to remain highly careful while removing the background. The service is an essential one for the online business community.
    high end retoucher

    ReplyDelete